The Members’ Exhibition is a sampling of works from our talented members. Contributing working and professional artists, along with lay members and our faculty provide a fantastic range of styles and mediums.
Opening Reception & Awards: Sunday, March 5, 4-5:30pm
Entry day: Monday, February 27, 10am-2pm
Pick-up: Monday, March 27, 10am-2pm
- Peg LoPresto, "Break of Dawn"
- Peg Runcie, "Dockside"
- Joanne Dray, "Cocktail Time"
- Laurel Wilson, "Windswept"
- Marilyn Whelden, "Swimming Lesson"
- Pat Canavari, "Bay View"
- Joan Lockhart, "Morning Calm", Oil
- Tom Steiner, "Big Red", Watercolor
- John Best, "Art Glass Jewelry Box", Stained Glass
- Elizabeth Best, "Cat in the Window", Sterling Silver & Pearl Necklace
- Margaret Furness, "Between Worlds", Oil
- Marie Rizzo, "Illuminated", Oil
- Pam Kielhack, "Rest", Paper Collage
- William Burnham, "Red Beauty", Acrylic
- Ken Northup, "Winter Morning in Chatham", Oil
Thank you to our juror, John Murphy!
Members' Participation Guidelines
- Fee: $10 / Two for $15
- Prizes will be awarded in all categories with 10 or more participants.
- First prizes $100 and second prizes $50, in each category.
- Faculty members not considered for awards but are encouraged to exhibit. No fee for faculty only.
- Painters & Photographers: You are welcome to bring in two pieces. Since we have limited space and want to accommodate everyone, one of your framed paintings can be up to 48" on the longest side and the second one is not to exceed 30" on the longest side. (Longest outside edge of frame)
- Jewelers, Potters & Other 3D: May bring in 3 pieces each.
- All works must be framed, wired, and suitable for hanging. Copies of masters' works are not eligible; work which has been exhibited at the Center is not eligible; work done with an instructor is not eligible.
Membership must be current.