Co- Sponsored with the Cape Cod Viewfinders Camera Club, this show is huge; full of exciting and original photography. Our walls will be crammed with Art Photography, Black & white images and color images displaying a diverse variety of subject matter.
Judged this year by Ray Guillette!
Opening Reception & Awards: Sunday, February 5, 3-5pm
Entry day: Sunday, January 29, 1-4pm. Entry Fee: $10 each
Pick-up: Sunday, February 26, 1-4pm
Congratulations to all of the Award Winners and Honorable Mentions!
- First Place - Mark Preu from Brewster, "Rustic Comfort"
- Second Place - Rob Allen from Centerville, "Aunt Lyndia's Cove"
- Third Place - John J. King from Chatham, "The Brothers"
- Dave Kinsley from Dennisport, "Classroom in Nepal"
- Rick Branscomb from Hyannis, "Looking Down Nauset Light"
- Charlene Flaherty from Sagamore Beach, "Japanese Maple"
- David Tefft from West Granby, "McLeans"
- Emily Scimeca from Harwich, "Haddy"
- Angelo Scott D'Amato from Mashpee, "Ragnar's Abandoned Villa"
- Nancy Bloom from North Truro, "Soaring the Coastline"
- Fran McDermott from Marston's Mills, "Tables for Two"
- Bernard F. Smith from Charlestown, "Pleasant Street Blues"
- Carol Noll Reynolds from East Orleans, "Fall"
- Milt Williamson from West Falmouth, "A Cape Cod Big House"
- Janet Walton from Pocasset, "At Rest"
- Don Fleet from East Sandwich, "Nauset Trails"
- Susan Gingras from West Barnstable, "Iris"
- Doug Scott from Eastham, "WW&F #9"
Click here to download entry labels for each piece submitted!
Rules to Enter:
- Download and fill out the labels here, and bring them with you on drop-off day
- Open to everyone except members of the Cape Cod Viewfinders Camera Club
- Photographers may enter up to three pieces to be judged
- All works must be framed, wired and suitable to hanging
- Frames can not exceed 19x25 in size and may be no smaller than 8x10
- Unframed 'gallery wraps' no larger than 19x25
- Entry fee $10 each