Entry day: Wednesday, June 29, 9am-2pm
Pick-up: Tuesday, July 5, 9am-12 pm
A fantastic opportunity to purchase original artwork from our members such as oil paintings, watercolors, pastels, photography, pottery, jewelry, art supplies, frames, and much more at low prices. Be sure to stop by early for the best selection!
Sacrifice Art Sale Guidelines
- All Members are eligible to participate. Membership must be current.
- $10 fee for all that are entered. CAC may limit amount of items as needed! Donated items can be submitted free of charge.
- Eligible items include:
- Paintings (do not need frame, only pieces suitable for hanging will be displayed on walls)
- Art books
- Art supplies
- An inventory list must be included. Please use inventory sheet (downloadable pdf) provided through the link below or through the weekly email. Each piece should be marked on the front with number, price and your name.
- Please drop off and pick up on designated days.
- Members will receive 70% of the price. The Creative Arts Center will retain 30%.
Prices should reflect the spirit of a Sacrifice Sale and should be discounted from regular pricing.