This exhibition features work by the Centers fabulous members. Works include paintings, pottery, jewelry and more!
Opening reception and awards: Sunday, October 16, 4-5:30
Entry day: Tuesday, October 11, @ 9am-2pm
Pick-up: Friday, November 18, @ 9am-12noon
- 'The Value of Value' by Susan Maguire
- 'Le Monde' by Peter Eisenbarth
- 'Skiff Hill Vista' by Joanne Quinn
- 'First Encounter Beach' by Peg Runcie
Honorable Mentions -
- 'Pochet Marsh' by Gail Easton - Oil
- 'Pair of Pears' by Robin Litwin - Oil
- 'Ready for Lobster' by Barbara Hageman - Oil
- 'Waiting' by Ginny Nickerson - Pastel
- 'Scotland Surge' by William Morrison - Watercolor
Congratulations to the winners! And thank you Allison Collins from Collins Art Gallery for being the judge!
Members' Participation Guidelines
- Fee: $7 each piece
- Prices will be awarded in all categories with 10 or more participants.
- There are $100 first prizes and $50 second prizes in each category.
- Faculty members not considered for awards but are encouraged to exhibit. No fee.
- Painters: You are welcome to bring in two pieces. Since we have limited space and want to accommodate everyone, one of your framed paintings can be up to 48" on the longest side and the second one is not to exceed 30" on the longest side. (Longest outside edge of frame)
- Jewelers and Potters: May bring in 3 pieces each.
- All works must be framed, wired, and suitable for hanging. Copies of masters' works are not eligible; work which has been exhibited at the Center is not eligible; work done with an instructor is not eligible.
Membership must be current.